We can’t wait to go back to Fall on the Farm at Blooms and Berries. This 61-acre family farm located in Loveland, Ohio, (Our NEW Hometown)! offers a day’s worth of Fall favorites for the whole family. Have you been?
Here are a few of the things we can’t wait to check out:
- Navigate their 7 acre corn maze in search of what happened to the honey pots! Get lost in this fun agri-educational story as you track down the suspects and solve this a-MAIZE-ing puzzle.
- Enjoy a 30 minute hayride to pick your own pumpkin. Along the way you’ll pass through “I Spy” woods.
- Child’s play area including straw maze and giant slide.
- Delicious fresh pressed cider & caramel apples.
- Spookley the Square Pumpkin Storyboard Trail
- Kids Corn Maze – a smaller maze just right for the little tikes!
- And much more!
Blooms & Berries Farm Market
9669 S. St. Rt. 48
Loveland, Ohio 45140
September 24th through October 31st
Mon-Sat 10-7 | Sun 10-6
Check out www.fallonthefarm.com for more info.
– They will close at 4:00 p.m. on October 31st (Halloween Night) –
Hayrides: Sat. & Sun. All Day | Mon.-Fri. 12 – 6pm
FARM ADMISSION: Mon. – Fri. $7 | Sat. & Sun. $10 – Ages Under 2 Free!
Admission includes Hayrides, Corn Maze, Kids Corn Maze, Play Area, Farm Animals, Spookley, Sunflower Path (when in bloom) & More!
This event is open seven days a week, but if you’re on a budget, you should visit early in the season or on a weekday to save money and skip the crowds.
Another way to save: The Club Mom Followers get $2 OFF any Regular Priced Admission. Not valid with any other discounts or offers. Must present this coupon at gate.
This is a USFamily Guide Sponsored Post. No compensation has or will be made for this post. All thought are 100% my own.