We went to this Festival the last couple of years, it is one of our Favorites. It reminded me of going to my Aunt’s Cabin in Arizona and stopping in a little town, on the way, that was western themed with the stores, shows, and food!
The festival takes you back in time to the historic American era, of the Wild West. The permanent old west town is home to everything you would expect to see in Dodge City circa 1878. You will enjoy historically accurate shows, gunfights, jailbreaks, and more.
And what would the old west be without a good ole’ fashioned gunfight?
Four times daily starting at noon, there are gunfight re-enactments and trick shooting.
- At 10:15 a.m. each day, kids can be sworn in by the cowboys as a deputy
- Daily magic shows and sing-a-longs
- Costume contest
- Panning for Gold! I know a little boy who LOVEs this!!
- Photos with their favorite cowboy or other strolling historic interpreters
- Historically accurate store fronts include a dance hall, clothing store and western-themed souvenirs
- All patrons can dress up in historic clothing and have their photos taken in the photo emporium
- Great food and drink in the Long Branch Saloon, Wright and Beverly’sRestaurant and around town
- Old west and western-themed crafts such as pottery, brooms, walking sticks, baskets, wood carvings, leather products, hand knitted items, cowboy hats and other paraphernalia available for purchase
To celebrate the opening of another season, the Old West Festival gave us a 2 tickets to GIVEAWAY!!!
Click HERE to enter to WIN!!
1449 Greenbush Cobb Rd between Mt. Orab and Williamsburg, Ohio just off St. Rt. 32. For more information, visit www.oldwestfestival.com.
September 9 – October 15, 2017 | Saturdays & Sundays | 10am – 6pm
Parking is free and the festival will be held, rain or shine.
Tickets are available at a discounted rate in advance at www.oldwestfestival.com.
Members of the Military (active or Veterans), as well as police, fire and EMS receive FREE admission. Just bring a valid ID.
See what a real ghost town is all about. Kids in costume get in for half-price. Enjoy trick-or-treating around town and be a judge in our pumpkin-carving contest.