The Children’s Theatre of Cincinnati has a Kids Club!
I know my kids would LOVE this!! The kids club was formed to enhance your child’s theater-going experience.
* Exclusive Kids Club swag
* Lanyard with Kids Club ID card
* Autograph book with coupons
* A gift for each show
* Cast meet-and-greets
* 10% discount on Learning the Craft classes
* Special pre- or post-show events including:
– An Undersea Sing-A-Long before Disney’s The Little Mermaid JR.
– Photos with Santa after A Charlie Brown Christmas
– Dancing Lessons with the Dwarfs before Snow White and the Dancing Dwarfs
– The How to be an Ogre WorkShop before Shrek the Musical JR.
If you haven’t already signed up, don’t miss out Less than 200 memberships remain!
Kids Club Kick-Off event of the season starts tomorrow! You’ll participate in a sing-a-long and receive your Kids Club pack! Don’t forget your Kids Club ticket — this is separate from your show ticket. Costumes encouraged!
Events will be held:
- Friday, October 16 at 6:45 PM
- Saturday, October 17 at 1:15 PM
- Sunday, October 18 at 1:15 PM
- Saturday, October 24 at 1:15 PM
- Saturday, October 24 at 4:15 PM
- Sunday, October 25 at 1:15 PM
Click on the link below to register. Registration is required.
Please note, the Taft Theatre does not have an elevator. Access to the Ballroom, other than by stairs, is only available during the event on Saturday, October 17 at 1:15 PM. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
This special event is open to Kids Club Members and their parents or guardians ONLY.
Any children in your party must be members to attend.
A Kids Club membership is $25 per child (price goes up tomorrow 10/16/15) — show tickets are not included.
Space is limited, so act now to guarantee your spot. Email email@example.com to order.