Attention all Mommy Competitors and Athletes: The Club Mom is thrilled to bring you the opportunity to join in The Urban Trail 5k at Sawyer Point on Saturday, August 5th!
Whether you are a serious solo competitor, casual runner, work better in teams, or just want a fun day out with the family, this is for you. The trail will include 15x entry-level obstacles and awesome mental challenges. This is the first event to be powered by a smartphone app, which participants will use to look for codes, search for clues, test their memory and solve puzzles, all while getting some healthy outdoor exercise! You score points for correct answers and quickest times, and the app will track your progress against every runner in your city… and the country!
How is The Urban Trials different from any other obstacle event out there?
- Family Friendly – Kids, parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, anyone can take part
- Easy & Fun – Entry-level obstacles achievable by all ages and any level of fitness
- Affordable – The most affordable family day out on the market
- 100% Clean – No water, mud or paint to ruin your clothes (and car)
- Accessible– Easy to get to using public transport, Uber, bus or streetcar
- Healthy Exercise – A great family day outdoors with loads of fun and exercise
So grab your running shoes, friends, co-workers, family and I hope to see YOU at the Start Line! Share your pics via twitter to #theclubmomteam!
ENTER THE CLUB MOM GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN FREE REGISTRATION TO THE URBAN TRAIL!
Learn more about the event: UrbanTrials.com
Early Bird Registrations: CLICK HERE. $34 Kids \ $59 Adults.
Special 20% OFF Promo Code for The Club Mom Followers: UTCincinnati valid until 3/31!
#ItsGoTime #UrbanTrials #TheClubMomTeam