The Club Mom is excited to partner with CiTiRAMA®, for the 13th show, produced by the HBA of Greater Cincinnati and the City of Cincinnati. Featuring Four builders: Brookstone Homes, Drees Homes, Maronda Homes, and Potterhill Homes. Homes will be priced from $200,000 – $350,000.
Homerama is one of my most favorite things to do! I love to see how homes are decorated and get ideas for my house. I just truly enjoy looking at houses!
Gershom Grove is within walking distance to the Business District and minutes from downtown Cincinnati. The new urban neighborhood will consist of 36 single family homes on cul-de-sac streets. It is less than a quarter mile from Witherby Meadows, site of the successful 2014 CiTiRAMA®, which sold out within one year after the show’s conclusion.
Gershom Grove is actually located in College Hill. College Hill’s 16,000 residents live within 3.4 square miles on the northern edge of Cincinnati. The neighborhood is home to a diverse mix of families and singles, young and old. College Hill residents like the diversity of age, race, income and life-style of their neighbors. They like being only minutes away from the advantages of city life while being able to take walks on tree-lined streets and watch their children play in the parks and forested areas in and around the community.
The City of Cincinnati has adopted a special assessment policy for the Gershom Grove neighborhood that gives homeowners the benefit of an equivalent of a 50% property tax abatement for 20 years.
- From I-71 – Take I-71 to Ronald Reagan Cross County Hwy. (OH-126) West, take the US-127/Hamilton Ave./North College Hill/Mt. Healthy exit, turn left onto Hamilton Ave. (US-127), turn right onto West North Bend Road, turn right onto Collegevue Place and follow signs to CiTiRAMA parking.
- From I-75 – Take I-75 to I-74 West to Colerain Avenue exit. Go north on Colerain Avenue. Turn right on West North Bend, left onto Collegevue Place and follow signs to CiTiRAMA parking.( For GPS – 6275 Collegeview Place, Cincinnati, OH 45224)
- Saturday, September 10 – Sunday, September 18
- Monday – Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday Noon – 9:00 p.m.
- No admittance after 8:00 p.m.
- $10.00 at the gate or $8.00 at area Kroger stores.
- AAA members can purchase discount tickets for $8.00 by showing their AA cards at the gate.
- Discount tickets can be purchased online here.
- Children 12 and under are free if accompanied by an adult.
Other important information:
- Your ticket includes on site parking.
- Concessions will be available onsite.
- Restrooms are available on site.
- No strollers, wagons or child backpacks with metal frames are permitted in show homes.
- No pets, with the exception of service animals, are permitted within the show site.
- Please be aware that the homes being shown in the CiTiRAMA® home show are not handicap accessible. The homes are privately owned, built for general marketing and resale purposes to the general public. Therefore, they are not required to be, nor are they equipped for handicap accessibility, nor have they been constructed to meet other physical challenges. Only the handicap parking area, public restrooms, and concessions are handicap accessible. The Home Builders Association of Greater Cincinnati wants to encourage those who cannot attend CiTiRAMA® to visit the homes personally, because of physical challenges, to review them on our website.
We will be giving away 2 – 2 packs of tickets to the show! Enter below: