Ok mommas! You all know I am a pretty picky eater (no gluten or dairy for the most part). Mix this with no time and very few restaurant options, life can be tough. Oh and tag along my 3 kiddos, Watch out! But let me fill you in on why #ilovefreddyscinci and will drive the extra mile and wait the extra minute for my food on the go for my family.
- Every single meal is made to order! This is huge. When you think about how long your other fast food and even restaurant food’s french fries or burger might have been sitting under a heat lamp, it may curb your appetite. Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers strives to serve fresh food every single meal they make. As a parent, life is insanely busy, but no matter how busy it becomes I still demand high quality food for my family, even if that means waiting a couple extra minutes for them to have the freshest food. Their philosophy is “Enjoying great food without a long wait doesn’t mean your meal has to be cooked before you order it.”
- Their menu provides flexible options for most dietary/Keto needs. This last year, I have worked really hard to focus on my health and be mindful of the food I am putting in my body. I made the choice to remove gluten and dairy for health reasons. The absolute hardest part in this change was the limiting number of restaurants and fast food places I could leverage when we are on the go. Freddy’s is one of the very few still left on my list. I choose a steakburger with all the fixings (minus the cheese) and wrap it in lettuce and whaaa-la. Dinner on the go for even the more restrictive eaters. And let me tell you, it is DELICIOUS! Please check with your local Freddy’s on food allergen restrictions.
- The are a vital part of the communities they serve. Every year Freddy’s hosts outreach events and fundraisers throughout the community. Each location does some pretty amazing things. We recently were invited to the Freddy’s in Milford, Ohio where we learned about their awesome support for the community.
- They have a reading program where the kids are provided a bookmark. Once the child reads 5 books, they have a parent sign the bookmark and bring into a Freddy’s to receive a FREE sundae or cone. This is unlimited, so the reading rewards are endless! How cool!
- Each week they host a family night where kids can eat free!
They sell kids T-shirts for $4.99. Every time the kids wear it into the restaurant they get a FREE frozen custard!
- They Give Back. Some of the founding principles in which this company was built was on the ability to support the community and GIVE BACK! This year, they have made significant donations multiple cancer associations, ALZ, and more! This makes me feel even better about where I am putting my money!
A special thank you to Douglas Tuder and Carol Kalwa for inviting me and our readers to come share our experience on them! We are forever #ilovefreddyscinci