Our family really enjoys bowling! Scott and I went bowling on our first date. We would go often with another couple while we were dating. It is now something we enjoy doing with our kids and their friends!
Interesting facts about bowling:
- Burns 100 Calories per hour
- It Builds Muscles – 134 muscles are exhausted in a 4 step approach
- It is a weight bearing sport – Builds strong bones!
- Sustains hand & eye coordination
- 3 games = 1 mile of walking
- Promotes family bonding! FUN for all ages!!
What does your family enjoy doing?