- 26 -30 ounces frozen hash browns (plain)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans nonfat chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (I used a table spoon of Wild Tree Onion Onion Blend instead)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package low-fat cream cheese (1/3 less fat) (I used a tub of WW Whipped)
- 1 cup nonfat milk
Add first 5 ingredients to crock pot and cook on high for one hour. Stir and then turn to low, cook for another hour.
Add cream cheese and cook another 30 minutes or until cheese can be stirred into mixture. Add milk and cook 10-15 minutes longer.
Optional: Garnish with chopped green onion and bacon bits (add 1 point for garnish).
Variation: Use frozen Country potatoes or Potatoes O’Brien in place of plain hash browns. (I used tater tots! I had a ton of them!)
SO Yummy and Filling!!!
3 1/2 WW points per 1 cup serving (+ 1 point for garnish)