We went to this festival last year for the first time and it completely blew us away! I felt like I had just stepped back in time to the historic American era of the Wild West in the late 1800s. It was just like you see in the movies- gunfights in town square, jailbreaks, and gold mining, all complete with Western themed stores, shows and amazing food! If you have a thing for turkey legs and rattlesnake chili, this is your jam!
There is so much to do at The Old West Festival, but these are some of our favorite suggested attractions!
Catch a ride to the frontier in covered wagons, on ponies or horses!
Check out one of the many shows going on throughout the day!
Try your luck at panning for gold!
Pony Rides- Yeee Haw!
- At 10:15 a.m. each day, kids can be sworn in by the cowboys as a deputy
- Daily magic shows and sing-a-longs
- Costume contest- We won last year and got a free t-shirt!!
- Panning for Gold
- Levi’s Lasso
- Beginner Bow & Arrow
- Photos with their favorite cowboy or other strolling historic interpreters
- Historically accurate store fronts include a dance hall, clothing store and western-themed souvenirs
- All patrons can dress up in historic clothing and have their photos taken in the photo emporium
- Great food and drink in the Long Branch Saloon, Wright and Beverly’sRestaurant and around town
- Old west and western-themed crafts such as pottery, brooms, walking sticks, baskets, wood carvings, leather products, hand knitted items, cowboy hats and other paraphernalia available for purchase
To celebrate the opening of another season, the Old West Festival gave us a 2 tickets to GIVEAWAY!!!
The Old West Festival is located:
1449 Greenbush Cobb Rd between Mt. Orab and Williamsburg, Ohio just off St. Rt. 32.
September 8 – October 14, 2018 | Saturdays & Sundays | 10am – 6pm
Tickets & Pricing:
- $14.99 Adults, $9.99 Child
- Parking is free and the festival will be held, rain or shine.
- Tickets are available at a discounted rate in advance at www.oldwestfestival.com
- September 8th and 9th: Family Weekend
- September 15th and 16th: Romance Weekend
- September 22nd and 23rd: Americas Pastime Weekend
- September 29th and 30th: Heroes Weekend
- October 6th and 7th: Women of the West Weekend
- October 13th and 14th: Halloween Weekend