Ladies, get ready to become obsessed! My cousin dropped a bag of clothes off to me today for Ava and I to try on and with in minutes of spilling the bag’s contents out on my desk, at work, I had every lady on the floor surrounding me looking at the patterns and feeling the buttery soft leggings!
LuLaRoe sells women’s dresses, maxi skirts, pencil skirts, a-line skirts, sheath dresses. Their mantra is that they want clothes to simply be comfortable.
5 things that Everyone LOVES about LuLaRoe:
1. Their clothing is made in the USA!!
2. Their clothes are UNIQUE! For every cut of fabric they get, they only make 1,000 pieces in that fabric
3. Their clothes are comfortable! Their leggings are like butter. Their dresses are stretchy, forgiving, and flattering!
4. They’re AFFORDABLE! Most items in the line sell for between $23-$45
5. There’s a size and style for everyone! They have edgier prints, more traditional prints, romantic prints, and even classic solids. They also have plus sizes which is AWESOME!
The clothes are sold in pop – up boutiques. Basically, if someone hosts a pop-up boutique, they get free clothing based on how many items are sold at their party. There is a computation to it, but it ends up being around 1 free item per 10 sold. (Leggings only count for half an item). However, for Jan & Feb, Leigh Ann is running a special: you receive double this amount!
How a Pop Up Boutique works:
Leigh Ann comes to the pop-ups with all of of her inventory. Guests get to try on and take home their items that night. There are no presentations, no order forms and absolutely no pressure to buy anything. Her inventory is up to around 500 pieces. She re-orders every two weeks to keep inventory filled with new patterns and prints. No two pop-ups will ever have the same merchandise. Sizes xxs-3xl. Girls dresses and leggings sizes 2T-14. Everything is made with comfort in mind. Their designer is from Anthropologie, so they have a similar look to that brand, but the price points are amazing- most items in the line sell for between $23-$45. Pop-ups can be held at a person’s home or workplace.
Here are my two favorite things:
- The Randy top! How cute are these!?
2. The Mommy & Me Leggings!
How do I buy?
- Attend or host a pop-up boutique.
- On-line – join Leigh Ann’s Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/LuLaRoeLeighAnnBoehmer – She has online sales, specials and giveaways
- www.LuLaRoe.com simply input – leighannboehmer – no spaces for free shipping. – VERY limited patterns and styles are available on the LuLaRoe site.
The Club Mom DEALS
- Double hostess rewards for the months of January and February.
- Club Mom followers get FREE shipping for all of January and February.
You can contact Leigh Ann here: LuLaRoeLeighAnnBoehmer@gmail.com