This is a family favorite that I now make on Christmas mornings, vacations, and deer (hunting) season!
- 1lb ground pork breakfast sausage (or cubed ham or bacon, whatever you like best)
- 2 -4cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2cups milk
- 2lbs frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread the sausage, bacon, or ham evenly in the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan. Spread cheese over meat. I use 4 cups of cheese, but you can use less if you prefer to reduce the calories.
- In large bowl, beat together milk and eggs. Pour over cheese. (May be refrigerated overnight at this point).
- Top with frozen tater tots.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Some ovens may take more or less time. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
I usually prepare two and freeze one! Super simple and DEEEELICIOUS!!!